Ad

Sunday, June 28, 2015

About Yanbu, Saudi Arabia

I live in Yanbu for 7 years now. Yanbu is an industrial city in Saudi Arabia, established 30 years ago but  the history goes back 3000 years ago, as a gate to Mekkah and Madinah. Many expats work here in oil refineries. I love Yanbu, it's a tranquil and green city, compared to other cities in Saudi Arabia.

I'm writing this blog not to scare people and change people's opinion about Yanbu. But spooky stories happened anywhere in the world. As a muslim, we don't believe in ghosts or dead people's spirit, we believe that there are Jinn and Syetan.

I didn't make the template scary, because I don't want people to get scared and have nightmare after reading this. I'm scared of this supernatural events, and skeptical at some points, when I encountered some strange things, I manipulated my mind that it was not from jinn, just maybe this, maybe that.

But some scary things happened to me. Read it further....  

No comments:

Post a Comment