Ad

Sunday, June 28, 2015

We Moved....

The same building, different apartment. it is on the 4th floor, bigger but more stairs. I still live here to date. I was happy that this place is clear from any supernatural vibes. 

But however,  there were two strange things:

1. The Man

Around 11pm, Faris and I were ready to sleep. We turned off the light and laid down. Faris hugged me and said, "Mama, I'm scared. Somebody is sleeping here and he is scary." I grabbed him and ran to my husband's working room and we slept there. 

2. The Sister

This is the most recent one. Faris started talking about Sister. I didn't remember exactly how he "introduced" us with this sister. We were on the car to school, and he said, "We forgot to bring Sister!", What sister? He explained that she stayed up there in our apartment, in his room. He lovesdher, they played together and whenever he told us story or what he did, Sister was there. He was eager to go home to meet his sister. My husband did something in his room, reading Qur'an and did Ruqiyah. After that, he said he was sad that Sister was gone, she few away to the sky. I asked how did she look like. From the interview, the Sister was a girl, as tall as me, long black hair, wearing pink and white and she was nice to him. I was glad she left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment