Ad

Sunday, June 28, 2015

My First Spooky Apartment

I lived in Radwa 6, in an apartment building for doctors. It was a one bedroom apartment, number 3.5. The scariest apartment because after years, nobody was living there, but my husband took this apartment anyway and never told me about that apartment. My husband as an ER doctor was always working night shift, and I was alone at home, since I have no work, friends, family, or children to take care of. I just stayed awake all night by myself, played games, all time on the internet, and when he came from work at 7 am, then we went to sleep.

I don't remember exactly the first event happened. I will just list it here:

1. I was alone at home, washing dishes around 9pm -my house was quite- I didn't turn on any music or anything, then suddenly in the corner of my left eye, I saw a movement. I looked at it, nothing. Back to my activity, again something was moving, 3 times I looked, there was nothing. Then I didn't look. I just let it move, but I was trying to see from my left eye, and turned my head ever so slowly, and I saw, a pair of pale legs up to the calve walking from my bedroom towards the main door, it stopped and turned to me and disappeared. I was stunned couldn't move, in the back of my mind I imagined those legs walking towards me, I just chanted prayers and trying to think that was just my imagination.

2. Was at my bedroom, with the TV on. Suddenly the sound of the TV was increasing to the full volume. I was alone, and ran to see what had happened. It was really full volume and I turn it lower. It was impossible for me to have it on very loudly to begin with, but I thought, my TV remote was broken. That was in the afternoon around 4pm.

3. At my house, there was a built-in counter and shelves where I usually sat down with my laptop. Since it was against the wall, and the entrance to the living room was at the other side of the wall, I couldn't see if anyone is coming to the living room. When I sat there, I heard so many sounds. Once something blew in my ear and on my back, then something shouted "HO!!" behind me, so loud and clear and so near. I was startled!! 
I couldn't remember what else because it was like daily routine, I somehow got use to it.

More to come, will write it in the next post...



No comments:

Post a Comment