Ad

Sunday, June 28, 2015

More on the First Spooky Apartment....

I told my husband everything, but he just smiled and thought that I was crazy. He just advised me to turn on the Qur'an or read Qur'an. But he didn't believe me. He liked to sleep on his right side as the Sunnah, made me always sleep in the right side of the bed. Somehow that night he slept on my side and he had a bad dream and confirmed that what I saw was true.  What else did I see?

The Brown Lady

It happened at night around 9-10 pm. Faris and I were just laying on the bed, not going to sleep yet, he was few months old. He kept on kicking and holding a toy. All of the sudden, he stopped moving, the light became dimmer, and no air (hot). Faris was at my left side, and I looked  at my right side. There was somebody emerged from down and crawled towards me. All of you must have seen the movie "The Ring" and know how Sadako looked like. She had long hair, covering the cheeks, the eyes were wide open and so were her mouth. Her mouth was like this -0-, her claws are long and moving slowly towards us. I couldn't move. It happened like 5 seconds, long enough for this kind of thing. I was only afraid she would harm Faris.

I tried to break free, hard to move my body. I shouted "Allahuakbar!" and turned my back on her to protect Faris and close my eyes tightly. Waited for what was going to happen next. Nothing happened, Faris was starting to kick again and played with his toy. Took a long time for me to turn my body and see what was there. Thank God, she left. 

Next few days, I took pictures around the house, few pictures were brownish just like Sepia mode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment