Ad

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Radwa Stories

Radwa is an area or neighborhood in Yanbu. There are many old apartments and houses there. There is Radwa 1 to Radwa 8. I live in Radwa 6. Radwa is center of Yanbu. Surrounded by banks, offices and restaurants. Radwa area is considered one of the oldest area. 

I am collecting stories from Radwa area, if you live in this area and would like to add, let me know. 

Radwa 1

I had a close friend who stayed in Radwa 1. I came to her house very often and many time we had sleepovers. Nothing scary happened. One day, I came along with other friends and their young daughters. One of them came to us and told us, "Why there are too many people upstairs?" 
There was no one up there. 
The same girl saw a woman with white dress but blond hair at their home, in Radwa 2.

Radwa T-Junction

A friend of mine saw a woman with black dress like abaya standing under a tree. That was around evening prayer (maghreeb time), while the husband didn't see anything. It's unusual to see a woman standing alone in the street of Arab city. 

Radwa 2
One of my friend, lived in Radwa 1 and then moved to radwa 2. There was noise came from the cupboard. Sounds like "Tuk!" Inside that cupboard was clothes, couldn't make that kind of noise. That noise still came even after she moved to radwa 2. Different house, different cupboard, but the same noise.

Radwa 3

My friend's house claimed to be haunted because so many people felt the presence and some children saw things too. One day, they were playing inside the house, and they saw a man with red eyes was looking at them. And 1 kid was playing with camera, and captured something, somebody's cheek and colar. Well, that was too close then.

Radwa 4

There is a library and a clinic in that area. Must have some interesting story, but I don't have any yet.

Radwa 5

My husband's friend, who was given an apartment by the hospital, opted to leave the apartment and rent somewhere else from his own pocket. I would like to talk to him.

Radwa 6

Mine is at Radwa 6.
My neighbor, 2 doors to my left is always playing recorded Qur'an because he feels the presence of something, hopefully he didn't get to see it.

Radwa 7
This is the most haunted place in Radwa, at least that's what I heard.

To be updated... 

No comments:

Post a Comment